Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A New Life Starts

1993 was the starting point of my life in England, for my father was going to pursue his doctorate in Electrical Engineering. That was no tinge but a great step of memories that colored four years of my boyhood life. This world of true harmony and beauty was among the best epoch of my own life that I have ever gone through ever since. A brief route told by Umi, my Mum: we were first at Normandy Road, near Ayub Kika’s house (I’ll describe later who Ayub Kika is), then at Farouki’s * and last at Bayat’s*, both in the small, peace, and lovely residential area of Townley Garden. The humble domicile at an enigma street of Normandy Road had never result a clear image, so the only things I could recall was life at Farouki’s and Bayat’s.

(the name stands for its owner)*

No comments:

Post a Comment