Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Pinch


The first time of being punished was a very remarkable one. My mum was a pinch master – until I have reached my teen ages, I, still am feared with her sharp pinches. Her first pinch made me shriek to the top voice. I could not remember why I was punished – maybe because of bullying my young brother, Ilyas. On top of seeing the red spoiled mark on my right foot, I burst into tears. The loud scream, I say, may have stimulated her to instantly fetch the feeding bottle, three – quarter full with milk. Then, on the double seat sofa, laid I, a four year old boy who was not supposed to nibble teats anymore. Sipping the creamy milk from the tit after a hue and a cry leads me to a deep sleep. The feed bottle slowly move to the left, slip after the small teeth, fall down to the floor and roll a bit before it stays still. Later, Umi fetched the bottle and placed it on a table.


No comments:

Post a Comment